REAL SIMPLE SOLUTIONS
We collect the most simple and straightforward solutions to your tech problems. Our goal is to help 1 million people fix common and rare teach issues. We believe in starting with the easiest and fastest troubleshooting ideas first, then getting into the more complex fixes when the simple stuff doesn’t work.
Latest FROM ‘TV’
- How to Clear Apple TV Cache: OTHER SITES ARE LYING!
- LG Smart TV Apps Not Working? 7 EASY FIXES
- LG Super Resolution Explained: Do Gamers Need It?
- Why Is My TV Screen Purple? [DIAGNOSE + FIX!]
- How To Turn On Panasonic TV Without Remote [FULL GUIDE]
- Longest Lasting TV Brand: How To Make Your TV Last Longer
Latest From ‘Cloud’
- Is Cloud Hosting Faster Than Other Website Servers?
- Is Cloud Hosting the Same as a Content Delivery Network?
- Content Delivery Networks are Not Always Faster
- Is the Cloud Secure & Is My Data Safe?
- Is it Possible to Migrate to Another Cloud Storage Provider?
- How Much Cloud Storage Space is Right for Me?
- Benefits of Cloud Hosting
- Benefits of Content Delivery Networks
- What is a Content Delivery Network
Helping Millions of People Solve Their Technology Troubles
Technology has come very far in recent years, especially in terms of accessibility and being easy for everyone to use. But sometimes, it still feels like you need a degree in computer science to stop Netflix from lagging or to figure out how to setup your new router.
Our goal is to help 1 million people solve their tech problems every single month by offering clear, concise, and easy-to-follow answers, recommendations instructions, and guides to whatever you’re looking for.
Helping you solve the most frustrating tech problems with easy to understand instructions to will help you identify what’s wrong, and how to fix it.
Not all tech is created equal. We’ll help point you towards the best products for your needs, while also warning you against the worst ones.
Our innovate step-by-step guides empower our readers to take control of technology and to use it to enrich their lives, instead of being afraid of it.
We’re also looking for new contributors to help build this resource. Is there something you’ve figured out and want to share? Let us nkow!